YES--That's what I'm talking about--a blog update. I can't believe that Bubbles is already 6 months old and I haven't even gotten to hug and kiss on her yet. Come and see us we need some Flake lovin'. Both Dad and I commented on how much older Porter looks. He is so handsome. I hope Lily's beaver stays gone. I'm the lucky ducky---I have the cutest kiddies ever--you know it. ILYT oxoxox
SOOOOO cute! I love the picture of Porter with his baby sister. He is such a good brother to both of his sisters. He is so sweet! I miss all those kids. Mom has been telling me all sorts of funny stories about Lily today. That girl is a crack up. Tell her to tell black black blackety black hi for me. Where does that girl come up with these things? So funny.
I love the picture with Porter. It looks like Jane is half dog because of Max. Can't believe she is 6 mo. Where does time go? If we don't go to PS, you need to come over so we can finish up some projects.
She is so dang cute. Is she really six months already??? I love the pictures of lily in her dance clothes-She looks like a certain someone in the "animal crackers" era!!!!
7 comments:
YES--That's what I'm talking about--a blog update. I can't believe that Bubbles is already 6 months old and I haven't even gotten to hug and kiss on her yet. Come and see us we need some Flake lovin'. Both Dad and I commented on how much older Porter looks. He is so handsome. I hope Lily's beaver stays gone. I'm the lucky ducky---I have the cutest kiddies ever--you know it. ILYT oxoxox
SOOOOO cute! I love the picture of Porter with his baby sister. He is such a good brother to both of his sisters. He is so sweet! I miss all those kids. Mom has been telling me all sorts of funny stories about Lily today. That girl is a crack up. Tell her to tell black black blackety black hi for me. Where does that girl come up with these things? So funny.
I love the picture with Porter. It looks like Jane is half dog because of Max. Can't believe she is 6 mo. Where does time go? If we don't go to PS, you need to come over so we can finish up some projects.
I love those pics!! SHe is so dang cute!!! we miss you and need to get together soon!!
How did I not notice the half dog? Haha. Baby Jane gets cuter and cuter every time I see her!
She is so dang cute. Is she really six months already??? I love the pictures of lily in her dance clothes-She looks like a certain someone in the "animal crackers" era!!!!
I can't believe Jane is so big!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment