




Ever since Lily was tiny she has loved to dance. If she hears music she is dancing to it. I told her if she got potty trained she could go to dance. Finally almost a year later she gets to fulfill her dream. Today was her first day and she had so much fun. She was a great listener and looked so cute in her dance clothes.
16 comments:
She looks so cute!
My Lovey Lily is absolutely precious. What a perfect day for her. I love all of the pictures. ILYT oxoxo
I love it! She looks great! Hopefully Lily will never slip and fall in a pile of another student's vomit like I did one day after dance class. Good times.
I guess vomit doesn't really pile though...perhaps puddle would have been a better word choice.
oh my gosh she is so cute. My favorite picture is the second to last one.
Seriously perfect!! Lily and dance class is like PB and J, they just have to go together!!
sooo cute! We've been wanting to put Ava in dance. Maybe sometime soon!! This insires me to get it done.
Lily you are such a beautiful ballerina. I am so glad that you finally get to go to ballerina school.
love,
allie
I bet she was in heaven! That is too cute. Looks like she's got the dance poses down!
So cute in her little outfit! Remember dance class in Linda Medlynn's garage? Those were the days.
How can you forget animal crackers in my soup. Do you remember when that boy fell off sister medlynn's basketball hoop and cracked his head open during dance class?
I totally remember that boy. Wasn't his name Jeramy? I just had a heart attack reading your mom's blog. I'm glad Jane is ok!!! That croup is the worst. Tuck gets it every year. That shot is a miracle. How scary for you! Such a horrible feeling when they can't breathe well.
Brooke, I sure hope your little Janie is better. I just read your mom's blog, which by the way, I love! Anyway, we will have Janie in our prayers. I just want to say that your kids are absolutely adorable. Of course, they would have to be - look at their cute parents!!
oh my, i love her little outfit and her cute little poses. adorable!!!
Lily looks so cute!!!!!!!!!!! I hope she has fun.
Lily is so cute. I know she loves it. Hey the SKousens finally have a blog. jackandamyblog thank you krisi
Post a Comment