Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

Coloring Easter eggs. We had such a good time I went out and bought more eggs.



Easter morning. The kids woke up bright and early. They couldn't wait to follow their jellybean trail to their baskets, then go outside for the Easter egg hunt. Fun times. They all looked so cute in their Easter church clothes . I really wanted a picture of the kids together, but it wasn't happening.


7 comments:

Lindsay Cahoon said...

I love Lily's hair in those morning pictures. And Brooke, I really do love yours--it looks so cute blonde!

Mema and PaPa said...

What a great Easter. Dad loved Lily's hair do. What can a girl do at 6:00 in the morning but go Na-tur-al. You didn't get a family pic, but I did get to see all of my kiddies and my beautiful daughter. Thanks! I missed seeing Mattycakes though. Have a wonderful time in A Z iona. I'm so jealous--but I mustn't let myself think about it! ILYT oxoxox

Kristi Kleisler said...

Dude Brooke you look GOOD!! I think you might take the cake for the prettiest Collins sister!! (Don't tell Amy I said that! lol)

Greg said...

Good looking family! Happy Easter.

Ned and Erin + kids said...

Brooke you changed your hair. I did not know that. It looks cute. So did you all have fun in Az without me. I was very bummed i did not get to go. But soon I will be there so it wont be a big deal.

melissa gargalis said...

I"m totally blog-dropping. But I was so excited to see your family. Your kids are adorable and I didn't know you had a third. I love her rolls-too cute. Hope you guys are doing well. If you don't remember me, you used to visit teach me and you even threw a baby shower for me-thank you so much. Take care-Melissa

The Plewe Clan said...

I love looking at the pictures with you in them and seeing what changes you have made to your hair...so cute!