Monday, June 2, 2008

Oh Barracuda





Matt took Porter on his first big boat fishing trip. They left really early on Saturday and were back by noon. The boys caught a lot of Barracuda and now we have a freezer full of fish. Porter loved the boat, but got a little sea sick at the beginning. I think he takes after his momma. He was the youngest kid on the boat, but that didn't stop him. When the boys got home we headed over to grandma and grandpa's and swam and ate the most delicious fish tacos.

5 comments:

Lindsay Cahoon said...

I love all these pictures of your kids, Brooke! We miss you guys!

Katie said...

Woo hoo! Go Porter! He's his daddy's boy for sure! you can tell in the pictures how proud he is of himself. so cute.

UsdailyReader said...

I have your Christmas card on my "friends & family" board I have in my kitchen. Everyone always asks me who those "darling" kids are! They are darling for sure and how fun for Porter to go fishing with his dad! I am a sea-sicko too - yuck!!

Bonnie said...

I just left the above comment and have no idea why it signed is as Katie. It was me, Bonnie.

Mema and PaPa said...

What a good Daddy. What a lucky Portdoggie--you know he was so proud of himself with such a great catch. I miss Matt's fish tacos. The family at the beach get to be the lucky duckies--they get to stuff themselves with those famous fish tacos again. I love all of the pictures you been posting. Such a cute cute family. ILYT oxoxo