Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Little Miss Cooker


Lily loves to help everyone cook. We were really wanting a treat on Sunday so we made some cookies. She really likes to taste everything as we mix the ingredients. She even enjoyed the flour, salt, and baking soda mixture. She said, "Hey mom we are the cooker girls." Lily made some yummy cookies.

4 comments:

Lindsay Cahoon said...

Grandma will be so excited to have someone new to play "Cooking Show" with! I guess she's been playing alone for the last 5 years. I still can't believe that no talent scouts ever picked up "Dori and Lindsay's Kitchen."

the kendig family said...

Wow Lily what beautiful hair. I would watch the Dori and Lindsay show.

Mema and PaPa said...

I love both of my cooker girls and I miss them too. I agree with Erin. I want to see more of those cute photos. Glad to see Lily uses her Russian apron--don't understand her liking the dry ingredients mixture though--but we are talking about our crazy little nut Lily. ILYT oxoxo

Ashly said...

I love that girl. She seriously is such a crazy little girl with the cutest personality!