Porter and Lily have become the best of friends. It is so much to see them have fun with each other. Reminds me of my brothers and sisters. We had so much fun together. Don't get me wrong there are plenty of fights, but that is expected.
brooke aren't these such fun times. Your kids are so cute, and I think you look amazing at 8 months pregnant.Brings back so many memories. I love being pregnant- It's such a miracle. Let us know when you have the little one.
That's what I'm talking about "love at home". I love to see that. Talk about love--I think Lily loves her Barbie horse from Jono, Shelly and Carter too. Thanks for the frequent updates. I love to see pictures of the ones I love. ILYT
Man alive, those kids are soo stinking cute. Looks like Lovely Lily got a new dress and maybe some new earings? And it looks like that horse she got at her bday party was a hit! It already looks all broken in! Shelly did a good job picking that one out!
Such cute kids. And even cuter when they are nice to each other! What a fun beach birthday...that is a dream. I want to live at the beach for the whole summer. Looks like Lily had a happy #3!!!
7 comments:
brooke aren't these such fun times. Your kids are so cute, and I think you look amazing at 8 months pregnant.Brings back so many memories. I love being pregnant- It's such a miracle. Let us know when you have the little one.
That's what I'm talking about "love at home". I love to see that. Talk about love--I think Lily loves her Barbie horse from Jono, Shelly and Carter too. Thanks for the frequent updates. I love to see pictures of the ones I love. ILYT
Man alive, those kids are soo stinking cute. Looks like Lovely Lily got a new dress and maybe some new earings? And it looks like that horse she got at her bday party was a hit! It already looks all broken in! Shelly did a good job picking that one out!
Love how cute your kids are together. I hope Katie and Elsie can be good friends too. Hope to see you soon, we are staying at 36th street.
Cute, cute kids. Its the best when they get along. I love lily's pigtails.
Such cute kids. And even cuter when they are nice to each other! What a fun beach birthday...that is a dream. I want to live at the beach for the whole summer. Looks like Lily had a happy #3!!!
Love the pink dress on Lily! Still can't get over how Porter is pure Collins! They are cuties.
Post a Comment