
Matt has been in training for running a skilled nursing home center all year and finally got his facility a month ago. He has been really busy, and it dosen't help that it takes 1 1/2- 2 hours to get there and the same returning home. So we have put our house up for sale to be closer to work and actually get to see our dad. Not the best time to sale, but we don't have much of a choice. Can't wait for this chapter to be over with. We are excited to see what we'll be doing next. Matt comes home every night with a new place where we could live.


On Sunday I"m being induced with our third child. I'm a little nervous because I have never been induced before, but excited because I get to have the baby 10 days early. I won't complain about that. Since the family is growing we purchased our first brand new car. I'm officially driving a mom van, but I couldn't be more excited. We got a Toyota Sienna and I love it. There is so much room and it drives so nice. We'll keep you updated with the birth of our new baby girl.
8 comments:
Wow - a lot of changes going on in your lives! Good luck with the new baby and selling your home. Your new car looks great!
Wow! New baby coming and new place to live. I'll be thinking of you and I hope everything goes better than well. Take care and Good Luck! I love the new car, by the by!
WooHoo!! I like your new ride. I'm glad you mentioned you had updated your blog so that I could see it before we left for our zo'ne conference in Voronezh. I love those kiddies sweet faces and I miss them so much. Can't wait for Jane to join our family. Hope that cute little house sells soon. We'll call Sunday after we get back. ILYT oxoxo
Your house looks so cute! It's always exciting to move to a new place. Good luck with the baby. Can't wait to see pics of her!
I'm having flashbacks of last year! New job, new baby, new house and new minivan...too funny. I love the Sienna...that is what I wanted but we did the auction and the Caravan was what we got. Good luck on Sunday!!! I'll be thinking about you!!
So excited for you new baby and let me tell you I'm all about mini vans! We got one in December and I really think I should sell them I love them so much. You will love it. I'm so over having a cool car I'm all about convience.
Good Luck Brooke! Cant wait to see pics of the new little lady!
Where are you moving to? Changes are so fun. I love the mini van-the color is so cute. They really are the coolest things and so convienient. We just moved from the van to the suburban-one mom car to the next. We were getting too crowded. I hope your house sells soon-I bet it will. From all the pics ive seen, its way cute.
Post a Comment