Sunday, July 15, 2007

Home Sweet Home


Lily loves her new sister she couldn't wait to hold her. Porter isn't so sure . . .

He'd rather hold this giant onion from Grandpa's garden. County fair here we come !




Giant onion or tiny baby? You be the judge.







After spending less than 24 hours at the hospital we are happy to be home with our baby Jane. She is so sweet and will be loved by many. Her bigger sister warmed right up to her, but Porter was a little shy. He was more interested in giving his mom lots of hugs and kisses and showing off his prized onion. I'll be posting lots of pictures for family who are not with us at this time. Thanks for all your love and support.

10 comments:

The Dunford Family said...

She's beautiful! Everyone holding her look like she's already got them wrapped around her little finger. I can imagine how family that aren't close are feeling right now. I'm even dying to hold her!!! Congrats and enjoy, relax and take it easy, Mom!

Ashly said...

Love that sweet little baby Jane and miss her already. I need to get back over there to hold her some more! It was fun to see you today and help you out a little. I wish I could've stayed and helped you some more. I know you are missing Mom right about now. She really is so much help and I can't imagine doing it without her! We are the lucky duckies (as mom would say). Call me if you need some help and I will get my booty down there!

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

Oh my gosh, the picture of her next to the onion is hilarious! I'd rather hold the baby, but I see Porter's attraction to the onion!

Mema and PaPa said...

Oh what a wonderfull blog update I woke up to this morning. Lily is in heaven with her baby sister isn't she? Bennett looks so big next to Jane. Jono looks good holding a little girl. My heart is smiling--you know why. Ash, made me cry with her sweet little comments about "Mom". You know it's killing me to see that precious new baby and not be able to squeeze her and smother her with kisses. I miss being the helper too. BooHoo. Keep the pictures coming. I'm dying way over here in Moscow. Missing you all more than you could ever know. ILYT oxox

Rachel Cunningham said...

Baby Jane is so beautiful! Makes me sad that my baby is so big. There's nothing sweeter than having a newborn around the house. That onion is huge! Hope you are getting some sleep and feeling good. Looks like Lily is ready to be your big helper! So cute.

Shelly said...

Brookie-she is so sweet. I think she looks like you. How are you feeling? and how is it with 3??? Im so sorry your mom cant be there-I know I would die without my mom to help-you kinda seem to forget what to do when they are so little-and im sure she's dying too. Im so happy for you-she is so dang cute and I love the name Jane. I wish I could make a blanket for you-but im not so crafty. Store bought will have to do =) I wish I could see her and hold her-she looks so cudly. That onion is out of control-is that from your garden? Let me know if your gonna be in Utah soon so I can come see ya. Get some rest and CONGRATS!!!

Abby Runyan said...

Congrats! She is perfect, seriously she is such a pretty newborn. I was born on Friday the 13th too. I'm so happy for you, I can't believe you have 3 kids. Where are you guys going to live? I wish I could buy your house and live in CA. Good luck with everything and congrats with your perfect little girl!

Chris and Anney Malone said...

Baby Jane is sooo cute, I remember bringing the baby home and how much fun and work that was. I'm sorry we couln't have seen you in Newport, but how fun your family was together. I'm sure your missing your mom now, but it sounds like you have Ashley-sisters are the best.

Nancy said...

Congratulations- You guys make beautiful babies. I love the "just minutes after delivery pictures". They truley do say it all. Your whole family is very cute and they look like they get along pretty good(lucky j/k). I cannot wait to see then all grow. Keep on posting the pictures. Also good luck with the job and moving.

Brittney Smith said...

Congratulations Brooke! She is sooo beautiful! I love the onion picture too!