Porter fianlly held his baby sister after two weeks of bribing and coaxing. He even seemed to like it. I think he was just scared of hurting her. We are proud of you Porter!
He could possibly be the cutest boy I've ever seen...those plaid shorts are so cute. His little face is so adorable! I'm so sad I never made it over to see you and baby Jane! She looks so cute in the pictures. When is your next trip to AZ?
7 comments:
Way to go Porter!!! We are so glad you finally caved in. I hope that you held out for something good.
Hip Hip Hooray for my Pardner! I love the big brother with baby sister picture. What a great brother he is. I sure do miss you all. ILYT
Yay Doggie! Its about time!
Way to take one for the team, Porter.
It took him long enough, but he sure does look happy with her so it's all good!! Those shorts he's wearing are way cute by the way!!
He could possibly be the cutest boy I've ever seen...those plaid shorts are so cute. His little face is so adorable! I'm so sad I never made it over to see you and baby Jane! She looks so cute in the pictures. When is your next trip to AZ?
Porter, we gotta talk buddy. Never say die.
Nate
Post a Comment