I love the snorkel cake in the beach house post and that elephant shirt on Jane is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Will you let me borrow it if I ever have a girl?
That elephant shirt is the cutest. As for the headbands, you need to go to the LA fasion district to a store called Michael Levines. It is on Maple and 9th. They have the best fabric and elastics. There is also a store just North/East of there that is called Lea's and she has some really cute elastics too. Call me if you need any more detailed instruction...and good luck getting up there with 3 kids. It's not the most convenient place to shop!
She is soooo cute. She looks just like you. Im so glad that I got to see her in person. It was good to see you too. I wish we could have hung out some, but it gets busy. I went over on Sat. but I think you had already left. She is just the cutest thing. Girls are so much fun!!
Lily is so good at sharing the love with her baby sister. So cute. I think Jane looks like her Mommy. Your kids are always well dressed. I got an email from Hailey and she was telling me how cute Jane is. Everyone loves our newest baby. What's not to love? ILYT
10 comments:
She is so cute...hope you are doing well!
they are too cute! I think Jane looks like her mommy!
Absolutley adorable!! I love those girls of yours! Hey check out my blog to see a bunch of pics from last week! http://kristikleisler.blogspot.com/
so cute! i miss sweet baby jane already. she is such a little sweatheart!
I love the snorkel cake in the beach house post and that elephant shirt on Jane is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Will you let me borrow it if I ever have a girl?
That elephant shirt is the cutest. As for the headbands, you need to go to the LA fasion district to a store called Michael Levines. It is on Maple and 9th. They have the best fabric and elastics. There is also a store just North/East of there that is called Lea's and she has some really cute elastics too. Call me if you need any more detailed instruction...and good luck getting up there with 3 kids. It's not the most convenient place to shop!
She is soooo cute. She looks just like you. Im so glad that I got to see her in person. It was good to see you too. I wish we could have hung out some, but it gets busy. I went over on Sat. but I think you had already left. She is just the cutest thing. Girls are so much fun!!
Lily is so good at sharing the love with her baby sister. So cute. I think Jane looks like her Mommy. Your kids are always well dressed. I got an email from Hailey and she was telling me how cute Jane is. Everyone loves our newest baby. What's not to love? ILYT
Your kids are so cute
Post a Comment