Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sweet baby Jane





8 comments:

craven711 said...

She's so dang cute!! Love the bows!! I miss the newborn stage.

Shelly said...

She is such a beautiful newborn. What a sweet girl. We are coming to oceanside next week-I just dont know where we are staying-it may be off a ways, but we will be there at least a couple days. I hope to see you (and jane) Hope all is good with the recovery and sleep =)

Mema and PaPa said...

Every time I see another picture of that sweet baby Jane she is even cuter than before---how is that possible? We definitely got us sweetheart for sure. I sure wish I could be there to help out and to get in on all of the love a new baby brings. Have a good day.
I miss you sweet angel girl of mine and ILYT

Rachel Cunningham said...

Loving your pictures of that cute baby! She is so cute. I need another girl so I can buy bows and pink blankets!!! We are going to Oceanside next week...maybe we'll run into each other at the beach. I would love to see you and your kids. Hope you're feeling good and getting sleep!

Abby Runyan said...

Ok so she has so much hair!!! I love it. I can't believe how pretty of a newborn she is. keep the pics coming

Trevor and Kimmie said...

She is darling! We can't wait to see her! We'll be there tonight. Love you guys!

The Dunford Family said...

She's so precious! She looks like her momma!

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

She is so cute! How did you get Lily to fall asleep on the floor like that - way to go having 2 kids asleep at once. I know that is no easy feat!