Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sleeping Beauty


The other night we had the missionaries over for dinner. They came in and wanted to shake Lily's hand. She ran into her room. Well it was time to eat so I went to get her and I found my little pricess asleep.

2 comments:

Mema and PaPa said...

So precious. I see my Lovey Girl is still happy when--she is dressed up as a princess, is holding a minky dot blanket, and is sucking her thumb. It doesn't get any better than that for Princess Lily. Well--I suppose it could get better if she had one of her beloved webkins next to her. Give her oxoxo from MeMa. I miss you all and ILYT.

Amy said...

Lily is Sleeping Beauty. I can honestly say my I have never found my girls asleep unless it was bed time. I think it is so cute when they fall asleep like that.