Friday, March 21, 2008

Favorite pics of the week


Janie thinks she is such a big girl now.

Lily loves to pose

Porter ready for his Spring Sing at school

Don't you love the hats the kids wore. They were nice and even gave Lily one. She thinks she's part of Porter's class. I teach the Art Masters in Porter's class so Lily always comes along, so she knows all the kids and they love her.

Porter loves his teacher. She is great!!!! We loved watching Porter sing the songs. He knew all the words and actions and did a super job.

4 comments:

Lindsay Cahoon said...

I love Porter and Lily in those hats--so cute! And Janie looks so big!

Katie said...

My mom said that Porter's Easter Extravaganza was the cutest thing she has ever seen. Wish I could have seen it! I can't believe little Janie! Who does she think she is being such a big girl? She needs to come teach Sam a thing or two.

Mema and PaPa said...

We got back late from Voronezh, but the first thing I do is get on my computer and check the family blogs. It was a good night for MeMa to get such a great update from the Flakes. I love all of the new pictures of your kids. They are so cute. I love how Porter and Lily are BFF in their hats. Dori is the lucky ducky to get to be so close. I'm jealous. I'm so proud of Porter doing the hand motions AND singing? Wowzers! I miss you all so much. ILYT oxoxox

Amy said...

I can not get over Lily she cracks me up. I love the hat and her posing all the time. Jane looks big I love the flower and Porter of course looks cute also. We can not wait until Wed.