We had a great Saturday in Palm Springs. Matt's aunt was here from D.C so she invited everyone over for a day of swimming and eating. It was a perfect day. It was so warm and pretty. It was fun visiting with family we haven't seen for a long time. I guess we'll have to wait until next March to see them again. Thanks for a great day!!!!Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Palm Springs
We had a great Saturday in Palm Springs. Matt's aunt was here from D.C so she invited everyone over for a day of swimming and eating. It was a perfect day. It was so warm and pretty. It was fun visiting with family we haven't seen for a long time. I guess we'll have to wait until next March to see them again. Thanks for a great day!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
What a great way to spend a Saturday. Dad was envious of the nice winter grass they had. Choking incidents are scary. Be careful with that Janie. All your kids love the water. Such cute kiddies I have. Thanks for the fun blog. It was great to visit with you on the phone today--it always is. Give us a thought while you are eating at the Crab Cooker with Jono & Shelly tonight. We'll be there for his 30th birthday for sure! Wow--that sounds so far away! Sad for me. ILYT oxoxo
Your kids are so dang cute! I can't believe how much Jane looks like you. I love the "muscley rolls" on her legs- how fun is that when they're little!
Take Care
Loves
Jodi
I'm so jealous! That looks like such a fun day! I love that picture of Janie and Jill--so cute!
i'm so sad we weren't there! Thanks for posting pics!
Love the pic of Janie eating grass!! Hilarious!
Post a Comment