I love polka dots and even when it is doubled. Which would explain why the twins easter dresses are black and white polka dots. Nobody doesn't like polka dots,and especially when you have two cute little girls like yours in them.
Shelly's brothers post and now your sisters post. I love it! Where did you get those cute pokey (as Izzy use to call it) dot dresses? It looks like Spring in Brea. Lucky you--it snowed some this morning in Moscow. Bummer for me. Thanks for the pictures of my little ladies. Give them and my Portdoggie oxoxo. I miss you all. ILYT
They look so cute together! so fun to beable to match them!! When ever I can find the same shirt for the boys I like to match them too. SO fun! It was fun seeing last week. We need to have carter spend the night and see how he does!!
Such cute little girlies! It's no fair that I'm not there to see them!
On a side note, Johnny made us pretend all day yesterday that he was Porter and I was Lily. We did such things as play with Thomas and Baby "Jean" (Jane), get so happy when our dad, Matt came home from work and ate dinner with our mom, Brooke. It was such a fun game...especially after 4 hours of playing.
they look so cute in their polkadots. too bad they dont really look much alike. of course Lily is posing it up with her legs crossed. so cute! cant wait to see those little girls. only one more week!
Such cute little dresses. Im glad to know that im not the only one that loves to be matchy-girl or boy. I just want to squeeze jane's chubbs. I love those legs!!!
10 comments:
Matching clothes is definitely one of my favorites. Not quite as fun for boys, though. Your girls are darling in their dots!
Cute, cute! Love the pink and polka dots!
I love polka dots and even when it is doubled. Which would explain why the twins easter dresses are black and white polka dots. Nobody doesn't like polka dots,and especially when you have two cute little girls like yours in them.
Shelly's brothers post and now your sisters post. I love it! Where did you get those cute pokey (as Izzy use to call it) dot dresses? It looks like Spring in Brea. Lucky you--it snowed some this morning in Moscow. Bummer for me. Thanks for the pictures of my little ladies. Give them and my Portdoggie oxoxo. I miss you all. ILYT
They look so cute together! so fun to beable to match them!! When ever I can find the same shirt for the boys I like to match them too. SO fun! It was fun seeing last week. We need to have carter spend the night and see how he does!!
Such cute little girlies! It's no fair that I'm not there to see them!
On a side note, Johnny made us pretend all day yesterday that he was Porter and I was Lily. We did such things as play with Thomas and Baby "Jean" (Jane), get so happy when our dad, Matt came home from work and ate dinner with our mom, Brooke. It was such a fun game...especially after 4 hours of playing.
they look so cute in their polkadots. too bad they dont really look much alike. of course Lily is posing it up with her legs crossed. so cute! cant wait to see those little girls. only one more week!
love katie's story about pretending to be porter and lily! ha!
Sometimes Judd and I play that we are Porter and Lily, too! It really is fun.
Such cute little dresses. Im glad to know that im not the only one that loves to be matchy-girl or boy. I just want to squeeze jane's chubbs. I love those legs!!!
Post a Comment