
Porter was so excited to open his presents he started opening them before we were awake. Thankfully he waited to open the presents from us. He got a lot of Indiana Jones
Lego's. He has been working on them all week and has put them together all by himself.

We took
Popsicles for Porter's treat at school.


The friends we took to Porter's party at
Hullabaloo's. It was a indoor place with bounce houses, slides, a giant tree house and karaoke. The kids had a blast and it was nice not to have to plan games.
5 comments:
What a fun mom you are. He truely looks like he is a happy boy. Happy b-day Porter.
Boy Howdy--turning six was a happy day for Doggie. He is looking great in his Star Wars shirt. I would love to know what is going through my Lovey's mind in that first picture. She is a funny funny girl. Thanks for the pictures Brooke. ILYT oxoxoxo
it looks like little doggie had a great time. i still cant believe he is so old. sooo sad! love that kid!
Can you believe how fast they grow. (and can you believe I'm commenting??) Briggs turned 10 this Jan. I feel so old. Hey, I was wondering where online you found Jane's bedding fabric. I need to recover a car seat and I remembered when you posted about finding it....it's so cute. Hope you're all doing well.
Tell Porter an extra happy birthday from me. It looks like he had fun
Post a Comment