The first thing I do when I get up is come and look on everyone's blog to see if there are any new pictures--how sweet it was to see my sweet Bubbles smiling away at me this morning. She is growing so fast. Clips and ponies in her hair now too. So adorable. I wish I could grab her and smother her with kisses. I can't believe I've never gotten to do that yet. Hopefully, I won't have to wait until I get home. I miss you all ILYT. oxoxo
3 comments:
The first thing I do when I get up is come and look on everyone's blog to see if there are any new pictures--how sweet it was to see my sweet Bubbles smiling away at me this morning. She is growing so fast. Clips and ponies in her hair now too. So adorable. I wish I could grab her and smother her with kisses. I can't believe I've never gotten to do that yet. Hopefully, I won't have to wait until I get home. I miss you all ILYT. oxoxo
WOW she is getting big. and by big I mean chunky and you know how i love chunky babies. She is so cute.
She is a really good mix between Porter and Lilly...
Post a Comment