Wednesday, September 5, 2007

1st day of preschool


Lily did great on her first day of preschool. I was worried, but she waved and said "bye mom ". The teacher said she had a great day. That makes me happy because I was afraid she would never shut up. We'll see what they say after a couple times.

9 comments:

The Dunford Family said...

Way to go Lily! She looks so very happy! I can't wait for Eryn Jane to start! Next Week! Hey, we missed you at lunch today!!!

Kristi Kleisler said...

Big Preschool smile from miss Lillers! Adorable!!Hey thanks for the compliment on my skirt- ya I wear girl clothes everyonce and awhile (basically when I have too)lol! Oh and I had SO much fun at education week, and I learned TONS! Hey so did you ever take Lilly to see Underdog b/c that's what that pic of her and the blanket reminded me of, the blanket drapped on her back and Lily running around saying "UNDERGOG!" So cute!!!

Chris and Anney Malone said...

she looks excited and ready to start her big day. How did we go from high school ourselves to having kids of our own to send off to school.

Shelly said...

She looks so much like you in this picture-so, so cute. Im glad that she did so good on her first day. Your little Jane is to die for. I just want to squeeze her. You make some cute kiddies.

Nat said...

You have the cutest kids. I love Lilly's hair, so cute in the pic with her blanket. Jane is so cute too, love her car seat cover.

Ashly said...

Are you kidding me...that face! I love that girl

Nancy said...

brooke we missed you at lunch, but nexttime you are in town lets plan a little outing.i dont believe how fast your little ones are growing, but isn't fun.

Mema and PaPa said...

That sweet face is so stinkin cute. What a girl--so cute and such a fun, loveable personality. AND photogenic to boot. I miss my earth to Lovey Lily Girl. ILYT

Abby Runyan said...

She is so cute I love that smile. Joseph just started preschool too and I'm freaking that I have a kid old enough to go. Britt came to visit this weekend and we were talking about the good old times in the "yellow house" I miss ya!