Holy Cow! You guys moved quick! How did it go? Sounds like a nice place you found...take some pictures! Glad the commute is shorter for Matt. That will be so nice for all of you. Way cool about the Disneyland fireworks! I'll bet the kids love that. Baby Jane is getting so big!!!
Moving is so tiring. My kiddies look completely worn out. I bet Porter was so excited to move in the SNAKE u-haul. I love his haircut. So cute. Lily looks like she is holding one of her baby dolls. Such adorable girls. How were you so blessed to get two thumb suckers when you and Dustin were the only two of mine that didn't suck your thumbs? I'm so glad you are settled in. Hip Hip Hooray for the internet so I can see my Flakies again. I miss you all and ILYT oxoxo
Wow- that was a fast move, maybe not to you? I so glad you found a good place with lots of benefits! I think I have actually been to Brea? don't you love having a sister for Lily, I look at mine and remember me and Nat growing up together and am so thankful they will have each other!
We need some pics of the new house! Your kids are so cute, the portraits you had done were amazing and I love the picture of Jane sucking her thumb! Good luck getting unpacked - it's the worst part!
5 comments:
Holy Cow! You guys moved quick! How did it go? Sounds like a nice place you found...take some pictures! Glad the commute is shorter for Matt. That will be so nice for all of you. Way cool about the Disneyland fireworks! I'll bet the kids love that. Baby Jane is getting so big!!!
Welcome Back! That little Jane sucking her thumb is the cutest. Not fair that you get two thumb suckers.
Moving is so tiring. My kiddies look completely worn out. I bet Porter was so excited to move in the SNAKE u-haul. I love his haircut. So cute. Lily looks like she is holding one of her baby dolls. Such adorable girls. How were you so blessed to get two thumb suckers when you and Dustin were the only two of mine that didn't suck your thumbs? I'm so glad you are settled in. Hip Hip Hooray for the internet so I can see my Flakies again. I miss you all and ILYT oxoxo
Wow- that was a fast move, maybe not to you? I so glad you found a good place with lots of benefits! I think I have actually been to Brea? don't you love having a sister for Lily, I look at mine and remember me and Nat growing up together and am so thankful they will have each other!
We need some pics of the new house! Your kids are so cute, the portraits you had done were amazing and I love the picture of Jane sucking her thumb! Good luck getting unpacked - it's the worst part!
Post a Comment