What a cutie. How did Lily do at pre-school? Walker started today, too. He was mad because it was during "Curious George." But then he had fun. Emery used to suck her thumb and rub tags on blankets. That blanket she is holding is so cute!
No way--Sweetheart Jane cannot, I repeat CANNOT be smiling already. Wasn't she born yesterday? She is so adorable. I love those hot pink Parisian shoes. Those could last a couple of more baby girls still yet. Give her oxoxo from MeMa. ILYT
6 comments:
little miss janie looks so cute in her outfit and headband. did you make all of them yet? I will send your anthro stuff today!
Wow she looks so much bigger already!!! So STINK'N CUTE!!! Gotta love that Janie girl!
What a cutie. How did Lily do at pre-school? Walker started today, too. He was mad because it was during "Curious George." But then he had fun. Emery used to suck her thumb and rub tags on blankets. That blanket she is holding is so cute!
No way--Sweetheart Jane cannot, I repeat CANNOT be smiling already. Wasn't she born yesterday? She is so adorable. I love those hot pink Parisian shoes. Those could last a couple of more baby girls still yet. Give her oxoxo from MeMa. ILYT
Looks like you're having so much fun with her. She so cute I just want to squeeze her.
I love her car seat cover-did you make that??? You are so crafty.
Post a Comment