
Porter has had a loose tooth for a while, but the other day I went to pick him up from school and he had a huge grin. He lost his first tooth. He was so proud and couldn't wait to put it under his pillow. He wrote a cute note to the tooth fairy and was so excited to find a dollar under his pillow. I thought he should get more because of inflation, but Matt was happy with just a dollar. So right after school I took him to the 99 cent store and he picked out a toy that lasted for about 99 minutes. It ended up in the garbage. I still catch Porter checking himself out in the mirror and laughing when he sees his little hole.
7 comments:
He is getting too old too fast!
Thomas said to tell Porter "cool". If he were standing next to him he would probably do an awesome crane kick or something just to let Porter know it really is cool
Way to go Doggie! Losing teeth is definitely a sign of maturity. He is growing up too much too fast. Tell him to slow down. I love his toothless grin and I love him and all of the rest of you Flakes too. ILYT OXOXO
Cute Pic! The first of many teeth he will lose- I still remember pulling out Hailey's very first loose tooth!! Oh and Porter's Hair cut is way cute by the way!
Boy it sounds like you guys have been really buisy. We give our kids one dollar also. I tell the kids that back in my days I only got a quarter and they think that is so funny.
That was alot of money to me back then. Are we really getting that old when a quarter was alot to us. lol . I love the picture of your littleone sucking her thumb. My Emma was a thumb sucker and it was so cute. However it was a very hard habit to break. I am excited for you guys in Brea. It sounds nice and I hope the best for you all.
It's so fun to loose a tooth. We finally had to tell Reagan the truth about the tooth fairy because the fairy forgot to visit two nights in a row. I know.....she's not a very nice fairy!! Reagan didn't care....she just asked me when she was getting her money! Kids!
Such a big milestone! He looks so big with his haircut and a missing tooth! How's the new house? Hope you are liking the new area.
Post a Comment