Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Kids photo shoot





I went to Melanie Smith in Temecula, CA to get my kids pictures taken. She did a great job and was so nice. She includes the photo CD and a release form in the price. If you are interested her phone number is 951-303-3945.

16 comments:

Ashly said...

Cutest things EVER! I love all the pictures. There are really so many cute ones!

Rachel Cunningham said...

Oh my gosh!!! To die for cute! How are you going to pick which ones to frame because they are all adorable! Nothing better than good quality pictures...she did a great job.

Kristi Kleisler said...

Way cute pics!!!

The Plewe Clan said...

The pics are so cute! I would love to give her a call...what was the price?

The Collins said...

SO CUTE! She did a really good job. She always does. I love the one of the three of them at the top of your blog. I cant wait to take carter and sawyer!

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures!!! So cute!!

The Dunford Family said...

Those pictures are beautiful! Due mostly to the fact that you have the most beautiful children! So Fun!

Nancy said...

oh my goodness, your kids are so photogenic. You can tell that they really enjoy each other. I love seeing your family.

Mema and PaPa said...

Toot Toot--those adorable kiddies belong to MeMa. I'm the lucky ducky for sure. I love them all and miss them too too much. I hope you are sending my pictures with Amy. I can't wait to get them up on my wall. ILYT oxoxoxo

Rebecca said...

So cute! Your kids look beautiful (as usual)! Love the pictures!

Hillary said...

For the love Brooke your kids are too cute.

Abby Runyan said...

Those are adorable. I love them all.

Chris and Anney Malone said...

I love these pictures, priceless!

Brittney Smith said...

These pics are so cute! I love the one of Lily in the middle.

Shelly said...

You have the cutest kids. They love to smile it up for the camera. I love lily's hair. It is so blonde. How have you been? I havent talked to you in forever. I need to see more pictures of sweet Jane. Hope all is good.!!

The Plewe Clan said...

Where did you go Flake family?