i love the montage of the life of port dogg. can't believe you are so old. thanks for being such a great cousin and friend. happy birthday and we love you.
i can't believe porter is six already. it seems like it was just barely that i was in utah and you were prego (and such a cute pregnant girl i might add) with him. crazy how time flies. he is so cute.
Happy Birthday Porter! Those pictures of him are so cute. I had never seen him as a baby. And was he really that young when you moved into our ward. I can't remember him that little. He is so cute. We hope you guys are doing well. We miss you all. You all need to come out and see us. We should plan a BBQ or something so we can see you guys. Let me know if you are ever out this way.
10 comments:
Whoo-hoo! Happy birthday, Porter! We sure love you and we miss you SO MUCH!
i love the montage of the life of port dogg. can't believe you are so old. thanks for being such a great cousin and friend. happy birthday and we love you.
the kendigs
I really can't believe you have a 6 year old and one of the cutest I've seen. I hope he has a great b-day and I loved Matt's handlebars!
He has been cute since day one. Happy Birthday Porter!
That first picture is hilarious! Not of Porter - but of Matt! POrter is a cutie and Matt is a funny! Love that "stash" and the hat.
Happy bday doggie! When are you coming to visit me and Bennett? Oh yeah, and Ashly too? Bye
i can't believe porter is six already. it seems like it was just barely that i was in utah and you were prego (and such a cute pregnant girl i might add) with him. crazy how time flies. he is so cute.
Holy cow. That is crazy how fast that went by. He has the cutest grin in every picture.
Are those chops for real...Matt that is a whole new side that we have never seen before. Porter looks the same as he did from baby to now...crazy!
Happy Birthday Porter! Those pictures of him are so cute. I had never seen him as a baby. And was he really that young when you moved into our ward. I can't remember him that little. He is so cute. We hope you guys are doing well. We miss you all. You all need to come out and see us. We should plan a BBQ or something so we can see you guys. Let me know if you are ever out this way.
Post a Comment