Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First day of 1st


Porter was very excited to find that Taryn was in his class again



Porter started his first day of school. He was so easy going. He didn't seem nervous at all. There weren't any boys from his kindergarten class in his new class, but that didn't bother him. He said he'll just make some new friends. I can't believe my little boy is in first. There were no tears shed. I got those out last night. I love my boy!!!!

9 comments:

Lindsay Cahoon said...

Way to go, Porter! His hair looks so cute combed like that.

Ned and Erin + kids said...

Cute Porter boy. He looks so excited for school to start. By the way you need to put a big pictures of your picture wall so I can see them. The ones i could see look very cute. Your coloring looks cool too. Lily is so cute in her Russian apron. She is so cute. When is yo gabba gabba on.

Mema and PaPa said...

It was great to find these pictures before I went to bed. I felt like I was a part of my Pardner's first day of school. He looked handsome and I love that he was so cool and calm--just like his mama! Aren't you smart to get the tears out at home before you left this morning. Taryn and him look like sweet friends. I'm glad there was someone he knew in his class. Tell him I miss him. ILYT oxoxo

Precia said...

So cute! Brooke, I love that you have a blog. I'm going to stalk you now, on my down time. I can't believe you took all your kids to Russia?! I'm so impressed!

Ashly said...

Oh my gosh, he looks so handsome! I love his outfit for his first day of school and Im so glad he wasnt nervous or anything. He must take after his dad not his mom!

Amy said...

I know our kids are getting big. I can not believe him and Kiley are in 1st grade. Try having a 6th grader it is sad next year she will be in Jr. High. I do not like it. Porter looks cute. Girl Lily is hilarious cooking and tasting everything reminds me of Kiley so much. It is funny because things Annie is doing now remind me of Lily. they are all nuts.

Katie said...

go porter! we had such a fun week with you guys. we miss you already!

Rachel Cunningham said...

Such a handsome boy! He looks so cute with those missing teeth. Lily the little baker. Remember when we used to make no-bake cookies every Sunday? I have some good pics of those days. I love your photo wall. I need some instructions from you and your sisters on how to pull that off...so cute.

mattis0n said...

Wow Brooke he is getting so old. What a cute boy- he looks so much like dustin (but cuter- he he)