Saturday, September 20, 2008

Porter scored. Yippie!!!!



This is Porter's first year of playing soccer and he was so proud when he made his first two goals. We have so much fun watching him play and cheering him on. We enjoy the games a lot more than t-ball. I love that he is running the entire time and getting into the action. GO PORTER!!!

4 comments:

Andrew said...

2 goals!?!?! daaaaaaang!

Mema and PaPa said...

Way to go Porter---2 goals is amazing. I'm so proud of you. Wish I could be your personal cheerleader--I'll keep cheering from over here in Russia okay? ILYT oxoxo

Lindsay Cahoon said...

Way to go, Porter! I wish I could go watch a game!

Katie said...

i LOVE the look on his face in the first picture. he looks so competitive! we are coming down in a few weeks. I hope he has a game while we are there!