
Matt had a luau at his work and the kids and I joined the party. Lily girl even went up in front of everyone and was dancing the hula. Jane got on the stage and was dancing too. Matt runs a skilled nursing center so the patients loved them to pieces. Who wouldn't?
4 comments:
Cutest little hawaiian girls i have ever seen!
I have to agree with Auntie Ash--I've seen Lily's hula dance and it is pretty amazing. I bet she won everybody's heart immediately. Can she come back and do her hula dance for me some more? ILYT oxoxo
I don't want to leave my little Janie out. She is included in the great dancing at the party and winning the hearts of the audience. Make sure you send her with Lily to come and dance in Moscow again. She is adorable. ILYT oxoxo
wow, they are adorable! i love their little outfits. so cute!
Post a Comment