Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sunday gathering






I'm so lucky to have a brother and now a sister that lives so close. This Sunday we got together for some food and good company. The kids had a great time hanging out and being silly. The adults had a great time hanging out and being silly too. It was sad to see them go ,but there will be plenty more gatherings.

4 comments:

Ashly said...

ha ha. that picture of bennett in the house is hilarious. i was sad i got a picture of everyone except for sawyer, so Im glad you got one. thanks again...the food sure was tasty and it was so fun!

Hillary said...

It totally looks like Matt is drinking a beer.

Mema and PaPa said...

You are so lucky to have two siblings living there in CA with you--they are lucky too. You know how much I love it when my kids and kiddies get together for a fun time. It does make my heart smile--really big. I missed seeing my peanut Sawyer on Ashly's blog so I was especially glad to get to see a picture of him too. When Dad saw him, he asked who he was? That's sad. We are missing out on so much. Thanks for all of the great pictures. I never get tired of seeing my family. ILYT oxoxo

Amy said...

Your hair looks so cute dark. It looks like Matt is drinking something he shouldn't be. I bet you guys had so much fun. The 3 older kids were here hanging out on Sunday. Dustin had to come for work so it was good to see him.