i could not stop laughing at Porter's dance. I can not believe he did that. I even noticed the one little boy do the splits at the end. I think it hurt him.
I'm still in awe! Unbelievable. I never would have bet that Porter would get up there and dance. Such a cute bunch of boys. Was Matt their choreographer? Such a cute video of both of your kids showing off their talents. It will be so great to see their reactions to the videos years down the road. What a fun ward activity. Thanks for sharing! ILYT oxoxo
This is so awesome! I love Porter trying to correct the kid next to him the whole time. My favorite part is the sweet do-si-do move...I love when break dancers bust out some square dance moves.
This is definitely one for the archives! I giggled so hard I almost went pee in my pants, but I am pregnant so I blame it on that. Very, very hilarious! I'll be looking out for Porter on SYTYCD.
8 comments:
probably the most awesome thing we have ever seen. it ranks right up there with air sax. that is one talented kid.
Oh my, porter's got some moves! I am laughing so hard right now. Go Vanilla Flake! Word.
i could not stop laughing at Porter's dance. I can not believe he did that. I even noticed the one little boy do the splits at the end. I think it hurt him.
I'm still in awe! Unbelievable. I never would have bet that Porter would get up there and dance. Such a cute bunch of boys. Was Matt their choreographer? Such a cute video of both of your kids showing off their talents. It will be so great to see their reactions to the videos years down the road. What a fun ward activity. Thanks for sharing! ILYT oxoxo
This is so awesome! I love Porter trying to correct the kid next to him the whole time. My favorite part is the sweet do-si-do move...I love when break dancers bust out some square dance moves.
This is definitely one for the archives! I giggled so hard I almost went pee in my pants, but I am pregnant so I blame it on that. Very, very hilarious! I'll be looking out for Porter on SYTYCD.
I can't stop watching this video of Porter. It has pretty much taken over my life.
Too funny! I love it.
Post a Comment