Monday, May 7, 2007



6 comments:

Rachel Cunningham said...

I guess I shouldn't be so shocked that Izzy is 8 since Emery is 8, but I haven't seen her for so long! She is so cute. How fun for all the cousins to be together. Porter is definitely outnumbered. He needs to come over here and play with some boys!

Shelly said...

Izzy is such a cutie. She was a baby when I saw her last. When is Erin Due? You look awesome, by the way. Your hair is so long and thick. You have that pregnancy glow. Are you coming here soon? We are moving to Utah in 3 weeks and we will be in Dustins ward for a few months. I will probably see more of you since you have more family in Utah. Lookin Cute.

Mema and PaPa said...

Hey Angel Girll--Thanks so much for all of the pictures. It was great seeing my kiddies and my kids. You all were so kind to make the drive to St. George to be there for Izzy's special day. Makes me proud. ILYT
oxox
MOM

Rachel Cunningham said...

You should totally come! It would be so fun to see you and your kids. Give me call if you do.

The Dunford Family said...

It was good to see all your family. You can definitely tell what kids belong to what sister. You all look great and the kids are so cute. Looks like you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! I love to see all your nieces and nephews. They are getting so big! You look so cute prego!