Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Decorating the baby's room



I'm starting the process of decorating Jane's room. The bedding was the first step and painting will be next. I found some fabric I liked online and my husbands cousins wife, Kristina Kendig, sewed it for me. She is amazing and can sew anything. She is working on a car seat cover for me right now. I'll post it when she is done. I would recomend her to anyone.

6 comments:

Becky said...

OH MY GOSH! i am in LOVE with the bedding! That is so so so cute! :) I had the hardest time finding something different and fun for Mylie's room! So cute! Keep the pics coming!

The Dunford Family said...

Very cute material...love it! I'm into the whole decorating thing right now....it looks like we'll be buying Laura's (Hunt/ Standage ? now, right? ) house in Chandler. We're excited.....I just want to change everything....I wish I could leave all well, most of, my stuff behind and start all over again. But, I have to be patient. Anyways.....here's my novel, I'm so excited for you and I love the name Jane, she'll be beautiful just like her mommy!

Rachel Cunningham said...

Love Love Love the bedding! I need another girl so I can buy cute stuff. The reason Duke only lasted 5 months is because #1 I was afraid of him (surprise surprise) and #2 the kids wouldn't go outside and play because he would knock them over. We are not good dog people.

Ashly said...

It turned out so stinkin cute. Tell Kristina that I definitely want her to do my bedding when I have a girl. I love it!

Hess Fam said...

Brooke...I'm obsessed with that bedding! SOOO CUTE!

Chelsea said...

Hi, I am a friend of Becky's and I peeked at your blog and love that bedding! Does she sew drapes?? I have been looking for someone for a LONG time!