I can't read your "secret code", but Lily's hair looks really cute!
I love my Lovey Lily's new do. I got those same placemats at the IKEA here in Moscow. They are so cute. Give my kiddies hugs & kisses. ILYTMOM
Too stinkin cute for words! Her hair is adorable!
Cute hair-do! I love it.
So dang cute. Your kids are such collins's. She looks like you when you had your short haircut.
Lily's hair looks so cute! I love it! I think it makes her look older.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I can't read your "secret code", but Lily's hair looks really cute!
I love my Lovey Lily's new do. I got those same placemats at the IKEA here in Moscow. They are so cute. Give my kiddies hugs & kisses. ILYT
MOM
Too stinkin cute for words! Her hair is adorable!
Cute hair-do! I love it.
So dang cute. Your kids are such collins's. She looks like you when you had your short haircut.
Lily's hair looks so cute! I love it! I think it makes her look older.
Post a Comment