Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Happy Memorial Day!!!!!




We had a pool party at grandma and grandpa Flake's house. They heated their pool to about 85, which is perfect. The kids wouldn't get out of the pool for anything. We had a great day!

5 comments:

Chris and Anney Malone said...

You have the cutest family, and I'm so excited I can comment now that I do the blog! I didn't know you were preggo til I saw your blog, Congrats!

Ashly said...

Can Lily swim all by herself? She is getting so old. I was just looking at pics of her when she was born and I can't believe she is already turning 3.

Mema and PaPa said...

What is there about being a Flake kiddie--they come to this earth loving the water. They are such good little swimmers. Like little fishies. I'm sure Baby Jane will be the same--Can't wait to find out. ILYT oxoxo

Jens Dunford said...

I can't wait to go swimming! It's been so cool here in San Jose. Don't get me wrong....I'm enjoying the cool while I can, but the pictures of all of you swimming look so fun!

Brittney Smith said...

So fun! I love pool days. Congratulations on being pregnent too. It's fun to be able to see your family.