Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I've been tagged!!!

Thanks Kristin for tagging me. It is still hard for me to put myself out there for other people to see. You think I would get over it by 30, but not me. I'm suppose to write 7 good things about my life, excluding family and kids. Here it goes.

1. Shopping- I love to shop. Thanks to my mom it is something that I've been doing for years. Nothing is better than getting new clothes and coming home and putting them on and wearing them for the rest of the week. ( Ashly you know what I'm talking about)

2. Ice Cream- I wish ice cream was a vegetable so that I could eat it everyday. I love all kinds, but nothing is better than a yummy vanilla with fresh peaches on top.

3. Girls night out- I love getting together with friends and do some chatting, eating, and again shopping.

4. Babies- Watch out if you have a baby I will be holding it. I love the way they smell, laugh, and coo. My stomach is getting large and its uncomfortable to hold them, but I have my very own on the way so I can hold it whenever I want.

5. A cute house- I love a house full of color, pictures, and unusual decorations. My house is far from that, but I'm trying. I love going around my mom's and sisters' house looking at everything and getting ideas.

6. Movies- Even though it has been forever since I've been, I love watching a good flick, eating popcorn, and drinking a soda. I guess I'll have to wait for my sisters' trip for that.

7. Flowers- I love all flowers. Thanks to my green thumb husband I have a vase of great smelling sweet peas, a vase of hydrangeas, and a vase of zinnias around the House right now.

There you go . These are some things I love. I'm now tagging Nancy.

10 comments:

Becky said...

You are too funny. :) i wish shopping was a vegetable. :P

Mema and PaPa said...

Hey Angel Girl--How fun is shopping? I'm having withdrawals. I need a fun shopping trip with my girls. Definitely a fun way to bond. I loved all of your favorite things. Like Mother Like Daughter. Makes me miss you even more today. ILYT

Brooke said...

I miss and love you to Mom.

The Dunford Family said...

Brooke, thanks for taking on the challenge. It was so fun to hear about you. Most of the time we're talking about our kids, which is great too, but it's nice to hear all about you. Your kiddos are adorable and can't wait to see that new little one.

Rachel Cunningham said...

So fun to read about you. Look at you putting yourself out there...remember when you used to make us order your food for you at Taco Bell? You've come a long way baby.

Ashly said...

Im peeing my pants laughing at Rachel's comment about your making them order for you at Taco Bell. Kind of like how you used to make me return stuff for you when you were like 20 and I was 14. Ha ha! You definitely have come a long way! Way to go Brookie! I liked reading this post and I def know what you mean about getting something new and then wearing it over and over! he he he

Shelly said...

Oh the good ol days. I love hearing about everyone and the things that they are interested in as we grow older. Your still the same ol brooke-loves to shop!!

Ashly said...

I LOVE THE NEW LOOK OF YOUR BLOG. THAT PIC IS MY FAVORITE...AND i LOVE THE COLORS. oBVIOUSLY SINCE MINE IS GREEN AS WELL! We love the same things!!!

Liz said...

Brooke..I loved reading about your favorites. By the way I meant to tell you at church that I love Lilly's haircut. It is so adorable. She is starting to look so much older now.

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

Brooke - I never knew we were so much alike, all your favorite things are my favorite things too!