Thursday, May 24, 2007

Porter's art show




Today Porter had a art show at preschool and we got to see some of his projects. We are so proud of him and the sweet boy he is. He sure loves school and can't wait to go to Kindergarten.

8 comments:

The Dunford Family said...

It's so fun to go and see what they do during the day. He's so cute, he sure does take after the Collins Family. He looks so much like you and Jono.

Ashly said...

Man I love that boy. I love that his hair is getting long again. Does that mean that you are going to cut it now? It makes me sad that he is so big.

Mema and PaPa said...

It looks like we have an upcoming accomplished artist in the family---I loved seeing his stuff. My little Pardner is looking so grown up. I have to agree--he is looking more like a Collins these days. So stinking cute. Give him MeMa hugs & kisses--don't forget my Lily too. ILYT and Miss you all!

Nancy said...

K Brookie-
Can he be any cuter, and yes he totally looks like a collins. He totally knows how to work the camera-so photogenic. I hope I did the tag your it correct. Love and miss ya- Nancy

Lindsay Cahoon said...

Porter's hair looks so cute! I love it all combed like that.

the kendig family said...

Wow, Porter's teacher is HOT!. I think that Baptist are cuter than Methodists for sure.

Bonnie said...

Hi Brooke, it's Bonnie Harkey. Yes - sometimes I look at you girls blogs - it's so fun to see your kids and see what you're up to! I have to tell you - your kids are adorable. They look just like you guys when you were little. Congratulations on your new baby. When is she due? I miss your mom! She's the best!

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

Such a cute boy!