Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Morning activities




It has been forever since I've posted. Not to much happening in the Flake house. My mom is dying for some pictures. Here are some from this morning. Lily having eggs with her barbie and Porter playing Power Rangers on the computer.

5 comments:

Lindsay Cahoon said...

I thought Barbies were alergic to eggs...she better be careful. We're excited to see you guys this weekend! Looks like you have a new family room setup with computer table? Looks cute!

Mema and PaPa said...

Finally--pictures of my sweet kiddies--MeMa's most favorite thing. I was telling Dad about having the wonderful opportunity of having Lily sing Bingo to me. I loved it. Porter is looking so old. Give them oxoxo from MeMa. I miss them. Can't wait to get another adorable Flake kiddie. ILYT

Rachel Cunningham said...

Tucker's favorite thing...Power Rangers on the computer. He got $10 for his birthday and used it today to buy a Power Ranger's sword. Lily is such a cute girly girl...she's going to love her baby sister!

Ashly said...

Man those kids are too stinkin cute. I want to see them NOW! Cant wait to see sweet baby Jane!

Shelly said...

Your kids are so cute. I love that little pink kitchen. Did you get some new pictures of your kids? I really like the picture on the side bar of your blog. When are you coming to visit??