Your kids are so cute. Janie has on Annies tights from last valentines day. She looks so big. Next year she will have Annies cute heart dress from Gymboree with a little red bow. I hope your kids get to felling better. they do not look sick in the picture. I love you.
Love the heart tights!! How nice is it that you guys can pass cute clothes down to eachother? Ya I bet that those polk-a-dot etnies will become Janie's- that would be cute!! Thanks for the comments in my blog- and the blue vest is my favorite too!! I went back and bought 3 more in different colors!!
Hi Brooke. I'm just "blog-stalking" your whole family! What a cute Valentine pic of your kids! I'm sure your mom loves that she can see them all the time from your blog. BTW Jeramy and Becky are having #4 in July. Don't know what yet.
Brooke- I don't know if you'll remember me- it's Jodi (Brown) Curtis (now) anyway, I came across your cute blog from Nancy. What a darling family. Blog life is fun to keep in touch. Hope all is great. Loves, Jodi my blog: curtiscountry.blogspot
What a cute idea--a blog valentine's day card. I love the picture of my adorable kiddies. Brooke you are so talented--a photographer too!! I love you. oxoxoxo
9 comments:
Your kids are so cute. Janie has on Annies tights from last valentines day. She looks so big. Next year she will have Annies cute heart dress from Gymboree with a little red bow. I hope your kids get to felling better. they do not look sick in the picture. I love you.
Love the heart tights!! How nice is it that you guys can pass cute clothes down to eachother? Ya I bet that those polk-a-dot etnies will become Janie's- that would be cute!! Thanks for the comments in my blog- and the blue vest is my favorite too!! I went back and bought 3 more in different colors!!
Hi Brooke. I'm just "blog-stalking" your whole family! What a cute Valentine pic of your kids! I'm sure your mom loves that she can see them all the time from your blog. BTW Jeramy and Becky are having #4 in July. Don't know what yet.
Brooke- I don't know if you'll remember me- it's Jodi (Brown) Curtis (now) anyway, I came across your cute blog from Nancy. What a darling family. Blog life is fun to keep in touch. Hope all is great.
Loves,
Jodi
my blog: curtiscountry.blogspot
What a cute idea--a blog valentine's day card. I love the picture of my adorable kiddies. Brooke you are so talented--a photographer too!! I love you. oxoxoxo
What a cute picture. We miss you guys but it looks like you guys are doing well.
Cute pictures of your family. I wish I could do more stuff like that. it is not so fun not having the internet. I miss out on a lot of stuff.
Cute pictures of your family. I wish I could do more stuff like that. it is not so fun not having the internet. I miss out on a lot of stuff.
Love the picture of your kids. You can tell that they have had there pictures taken before.Total pro's
Post a Comment