Monday, February 11, 2008
weekend fun
Porter started T- ball for the first time. He was a little scared to go, but ended up having a blast. We'll see if he takes after his Mama. After practice the kids came home and swam in the pond/waterfall in our backyard. You couldn't ask for a more perfect weather. The air was warm and the sun shining bright. It got me excited for summer days at the beach or swimming at the pool. Unfortunatley by the end of the day on Saturday Porter had broken out in hives and by the next day his face was puffy. When I look at him I have to laugh because it reminds me of when he was little and had a chubby face. Now his face is so thin. I have been giving him Benedryl. The hives went away, but his face is still swollen. Hopefully it dosen't mean another trip to the doctors. We have been there a lot lately. The cold and flu has gotten a hold of our family. So much for the flu shot. I hope it dosen't get your family too. Stay well and take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I can't believe Doggie is playing T-ball already. When I saw that picture of his dive with the ball in his hand I knew he was going to take after his softball playing Mama. What is up with his chubby little face? He is still so cute. I loved Lovey's posing for the camera. Your pond looks like the water slides at golf land or something. So fun. I hope you had a fun day at the tide pools. Porter is the Lucky Ducky to get two Mondays in a row off from school. Hope my kiddies get back to feeling normal again. No more sickies. ILYT oxoxox
Hahaha. You are totally right--he looks just like he did as a baby!
Holy cow...a pond in the backyard! That is too fun. Gotta love t-ball. I can't believe it's warm enough to swim! It's nice here but no swimsuits are out yet. What were the hives from? He looks so cute with a chubby face.
You played t-ball?? How fun - so did I! How fun to have a pond/waterfall in the backyard - it sure beats plain old grass:)
I am glad to see Porter playing t ball he will be good just like his mommy. I do not know if he is as competetive as you and I though
Post a Comment