Sunday, February 24, 2008

Pictures from our week.

Janie enjoying her biscuit

Porter and Maxi Max. Dogs are a boys best friend. I even like him now that we have had him over a year and he's out of the horrible puppy stage. I never dreamed I would say that.

Lily still loves her dance class and her ballet sisters. She loves to be silly and get her class laughing at her. I don't think her teacher thinks its to funny.

Janie is growing way to fast. She's crawling everywhere, eating food, playing with toys, and putting all sorts of things in her mouth (paper being her fave). With that comes getting hurt and choking. She really has me going at all times and that includes 4am play time. We love her!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Brooke, your kids are getting so big and so darling. That little Janie is such a little chunk! I'm sure your mom misses seeing those cute kiddies so much! My grand-kids too love Sea World.

Mema and PaPa said...

I like to see what my Flake kiddies have been up to this last week. I can see that they have been up to being just plain ole adorable. I love them so much and miss them like crazy. And how in the world couldn't Lily's dance teacher think she was funny? Lily is totally funny--that is just a given. ILYT oxoxo

Lindsay Cahoon said...

Your mom is right--Lily is funny. It's just too bad that she can't ride a pony all by herself. I loved that story!

Shelly said...

Your kids are so cute. I really could eat jane up. How fun that you can just hop in the car and go to Disneyland or Sea world anytime you want. I love your hair by the way. What made you chop it off??