




On Saturday we decided last minute to go to Sea World. We packed our warm clothes and blankets and headed to San Diego. It was raining on us on our way there, but we were lucky to have a dry day once we arrived. The kids were fascinated by sea life and had a great time. We loved feeding the dolphins, touching the bat rays, seeing the sharks, laughing at the sea lions, and watching the Shamu show. We'll be back soon since you get a season pass with the purchase of a day pass.
5 comments:
That sounds like money well spent. Your kids are crazy about anything that has to do with water. California kids for sure. What a fun day! Thanks for sharing the fun day with me way over here in Moscow. I miss you all! ILYT oxoxo
I love Sea World! How fun. I am impressed with the dolphin pics. We have never been able to get one to come close enough to touch.
Great pics!! Funny thing that you just decided to go to Sea World, I am going to San Diego on Friday- a girl's trip with my mom and her best friend and her daughter- we are going to do a session at the San Diego temple and then on Saturday we are going to Sea World. i have not been since I was a way little kid!
Brooke- thanks for the comments on my mom, your support means so much to us all.
Your hair is soooooooo cute as is your whole family! So jealous of your sea world adventure. I've never been.
Sea World is my FAVORITE PLACE!!! How fun to be so close & be able to go more than "once a year" (our fam trip) We look forward to going to Cali every year ;)
Where are you guys in California? Fill me in on the goods.......
Loves
Jodi
Post a Comment