Wednesday, February 13, 2008
The mystery rash
I took Porter to the doctor yesterday because his rash was not getting any better. Come to find out they think it is Scarlet fever. When they told me that I was almost in tears. They took a strep colture and did some blood work. They put him on an antibiotic and his face swelling has already gone down. Thank goodness for medicine and doctors. Now I just found out my sister had to take my poor little nephew Bennett to the hospital on his 1st birthday with a staph skin infection. I hope they get it taken care of. The wierd thing is my sister Erin's two little ones , Amy's youngest and My Lily have all been trying to get rid of this staph rash that appears on their bottom area. They have been on antibiotic a couple times. It clears up with the medicine then comes right back. I have an appointment for Lily to see a specialist soon. It is all a mystery!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yo dude... I know I don't know you (cute family by the way) but you should talk to my sister. (micahandlindsey.com) cause she and her husband think it's like the cool thing to do to get that same kind of rash. You two should compare notes. Best of luck...
Wierd comment. Anyway, thats so sad about Porter and Bennett. Poor guys. I hope the medicine does its trick and it all starts to clear up soon. Good Luck!!
wow all these Collins kiddos keep getting sick!!I heard about Bennett so sad, on his b-day and everything. Poor Porter and Lillers too!! Hope everyone gets better soon!!
Bummer about the rash. Brooke you are a really good photographer. The picutres that you take turn out so good. Do you already do photography as a hobby.
Ok so you have got me worried. What does the rash look like? We have been trying to get rid of Johns rash on his bottom forever they just keep giving me a steriod cream. I hate the stress of being a Mom you never know what to do!!!!
Poor kids! Hang in there, Brooke. I hope you all feel better soon!
Post a Comment