What happened to the GI Joe crawl? She certainly progressed to being on all fours very quickly. I can't imagine trouble coming from that adorable sweet baby girl of mine. She needs to stop growing up so fast. Sad that I'm missing out on all of it. Give her oxoxo from MeMa (and sneak some in on Porter too). ILYT oxoxo Thanks for the stew recipe from Jono. You are so sweet.
Look at those beautiful blue eyes! What a cutie. No stopping her now. It's nice when you can set them on the floor and they can't go anywhere. Those days don't last very long, though.
Yeah! Yours is a fast mover too! It gets a little stressful when you find them everywhere eating the dirt out of the plant pots and such but I love that they can explore:)
What a cutie. I never realized how much she looks like lily. (love the sleeping, thumb-sucking princess by the way) It is way more trouble when they start crawling-but its fun too because you dont have to carry them everywhere. The thing Ihate the most is the dirty knees.
she has such pretty eyes. i heard from amy that janie was pretty sick. glad to see she is feeling better. it is so scary when they are so little and so sick. i am glad taye lynn is not crawling yet because my house definitely is not baby proof yet.
10 comments:
what a naughty baby. you are in for trouble now brooke.
I cannot believe how much she looks like Lilly...did you cut your hair???
Gotta love the crawling stage! Griffin is a crawling maniac and has started to take some steps which means double trouble! Jane is too cute.
What happened to the GI Joe crawl? She certainly progressed to being on all fours very quickly. I can't imagine trouble coming from that adorable sweet baby girl of mine. She needs to stop growing up so fast. Sad that I'm missing out on all of it. Give her oxoxo from MeMa (and sneak some in on Porter too). ILYT oxoxo Thanks for the stew recipe from Jono. You are so sweet.
Look at those beautiful blue eyes! What a cutie. No stopping her now. It's nice when you can set them on the floor and they can't go anywhere. Those days don't last very long, though.
I can not believe bubbles is crawling she seems too young for that crazyness. She is darling.
Yeah! Yours is a fast mover too! It gets a little stressful when you find them everywhere eating the dirt out of the plant pots and such but I love that they can explore:)
What a cutie. I never realized how much she looks like lily. (love the sleeping, thumb-sucking princess by the way) It is way more trouble when they start crawling-but its fun too because you dont have to carry them everywhere. The thing Ihate the most is the dirty knees.
Love the pics!! It doesn't surprise me that she's up and crawling already she is such a squirmy active one!! So cute!!
she has such pretty eyes. i heard from amy that janie was pretty sick. glad to see she is feeling better. it is so scary when they are so little and so sick. i am glad taye lynn is not crawling yet because my house definitely is not baby proof yet.
Post a Comment