







We went to Newport beach on Saturday. We had such a fun time playing in the water and the sand. We were there until 6:30 PM. I was a little worried to take Janie because I thought she would eat the sand, but she did great. Not one handful of sand. It really made me excited for school to be out and weekly trips to the beach to begin. We were lucky enough to be able to swim in grandma and grandpa's heated pool afterwards. What a fun Saturday. I love summer!!!!!
5 comments:
That does look like a perfect way to spend the day with the family. I love hanging out at the beach with my family too. I only have one more family beach trip to miss. Doggie is quite the surfer these days. I sure do have cute kiddies. Miss you guys. ILYT oxoxo
wait did you end up getting that green seersucker swimsuit from target that we saw? how fun to go to the beach. oh and i LOVE janie's gut sticking out! bennett's is just like that too! i cant wait for beach week. andrew and i changed our flights and are now flying into town on the 3rd of july!
These pictures are making me so jealous. Looks like a fun day!
I am still mad we missed beach day. I hate yard work and busy Saturdays, but love the beach. Only 3 more days of school!
How fun to be so close to the beach! We were there a month ago & ready to go back. Love that muscley belly of Janie's :)
luvs
Jodi
Post a Comment