Friday, June 6, 2008

Teeth, Teeth, teeth



Porter's front tooth has been loose for a while. This morning Matt tried to pull it out with floss, but it wasn't coming out. At school he pulled on it all day, but still no luck. So when we got home from school I pulled out his first front tooth. Porter is very proud of his toothless smile. I think he looks so cute. We'll see if his smile still looks cute after the big tooth grows in.

Then we have Janie who is getting her four front teeth. The poor girl is getting them all in at the same time. She hasn't been sleeping much. She is up by 5:30 am. So she gets to go with me on my runs. I'm thinking she does it on purpose because she enjoys it so much. Lets hope those teeth come in fast, so the poor girl can get some sleep. She still manages to be happy most of the time.

4 comments:

Lindsay Cahoon said...

Way to go, Porter! I'm glad he's not like I was--just letting the sick, dangling tooth hang there until it fell out on its own. That is the cutest picture of Janie--I love it!

Ashly said...

good job doggie. did the tooth fairy come visit him? poor little janie. teething is the worst. bennett has been getting eight teeth for the last two months and they arent all in still. so annoying. luckily he has been pretty good about it though!

Rachel Cunningham said...

I love the toothless smile. Poor little Janie...that's the worst.

Mema and PaPa said...

Porter's toothless grin is adorable. So brave! How much money did he get from the tooth fairy? Poor Bubbles deserves some money from the tooth fairy too. OUCH! I still think she is waking up early because she loves her one on one time with Mommy on your run. Who would guess by looking at that happy girl in the last picture that she was in pain. So cute. ILYT oxoxo