Monday, June 9, 2008

New Dog

I've been meaning to take Max, our dog, to the groomers for months now and he was looking really shaggy and matted. He was really dirty and his poor eyes were covered with hair. I finally took him and he came back a new man. Its amazing how much better I like him when he is clean. You would of thought we got a new dog. The kids have been fighting over who gets to hold him. I guess I really need to keep up on his grooming habits.

4 comments:

the kendig family said...

ohhh, max is so cute. i wish that rex could get a hair cut and come back a new dog. no such luck

the kendig family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mema and PaPa said...

Max is so cute. I miss Ruby Dog. I love how the kids are fighting over their new old dog. ILYT oxoxo

Ashly said...

maxie looks so cute!