



Lily was a little sad to hit her friend horse, but after the candy came out she was sure it was a good thing.Lily had a great swimming birthday party at grandma and grandpa's house. The weather was perfect and the pool was warm. The kids didn't stop playing until it was time to go. It was fun to see Jono, Shelly and family. We wish we saw them more often. Lily loved every minute and also loved her four webkinz, polly pocket pool party, bike, and hamster ball. Thank you to all who came.





6 comments:
Ava has the same bike - you can never go wrong with the princess gear!
i love that hamster is already in his ball on her lap. it looks like she had a great party. the pool looks so nice. i plan to LIVE in the pool when i am in CA.
Love all the pics. Lily is so cute! Love that she is ALL girly girl!! SHe has the cutest personality. We had so much fun being with you guys. We are so glad we could come. THanks again!! Carter loved every second of it, being with his cousins is a real treat.
What a great way to celebrate being fabulous 4. I loved how Max was invited too and was part of the pictures. How funny that Lily didn't want to hurt the pinata. I heard from the Collins' that it was a fun party. Good planning Mamma. (by the way--you look so cute in the pool picture). ILYT oxoxo
Looks like an awesome party! My favorite guest is whoever gave her the hamster ball...that's pretty awesome. It was nice of Lily to invite Ethan's friends, too. She's so thoughtful.
Boo Hoo...I should have been there! I even got her a present FOREVER ago! I'll have to send it I guess :( It looks like it was a fun party! Happy birthday Lily!
Post a Comment