Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lily's preschool ending party

Lily and her best friend Bea


Janie is always hanging on my legs


We went to the park for Lily's last day of preschool. She had a great time with her friend Bea. We were sad to tell her teacher bye. This was her last year. Lily loved Mrs. Pray, she'll be missed. We are excited to finally have no school for a couple months. Yea!!!!!!

2 comments:

Ashly said...

such cute pictures. i love lilys outfit too! she is hilarious

Mema and PaPa said...

I too love the little tule skirts with the t-shirts. I noticed she had a cute outfit on at her party too. How do you pronounce Bea? He's so cute. I loved the picture of Janie hanging onto your legs. Her Mama used to do the same thing when she was a baby. Enjoy it while it lasts--they grow up way too fast. ILYT Angel Girl of Mine. oxoxox