Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lily's top 5 birthday presents

#1. pony
#2. guinea pig
#3. hamster
#4. rabbit
#5. dog

I asked Lily what her top five presents she wanted for her birthday that weren't alive and this is what she came up with. The girl is animal crazy. I hope she's not disappointed on her birthday, but I don't want another animal in the house.

5 comments:

Mema and PaPa said...

One down 4 to go. We'll see how good Lily is at working her Mama. Maybe she could take some lessons from her Auntie Ash--she's the pro. But maybe you need to be the baby of the family in order to master the art. ILYT oxoxo

Rachel Cunningham said...

Lily and Emery are kindred spirits. But Lily has a way nicer mom. We are down to only 2 rabbits right now. Does Hampster stay inside? If so, does it smell? Emery wants a guinea pig but I'm afraid it will smell.

Brooke said...

We let the hamster stay inside and we put it outside if the weather is nice. So far it dosen't really stink. I think you need to changed the saw shavings every couple of days. Black Hamster is really nice, but you have to be careful because some can be mean.

Nancy said...

Brooke what a nice mom you are. I don't even mention the fact that we could have more than one animal. So as of know my kids think that all families just have one pet. P.S. Don't tell them that they could have more than just a dog.

Anonymous said...

Love the list. Emery probably has the same one. I hope my kids don't like animals. You know how I feel about them!