
Porter finally had his last day of school. Porter had a drive in movie day in his green Jeep that Matt and him made. It was definitely the largest car there. The kid had to drag it all over the school, but he was proud of it. Then we finished off the day at a swim party at his classmates clubhouse. I'm so glad school is out and now we can swim, go to the beach, and relax. I did sign Porter up for skate camp at the Vans skate park for a week. We'll see how that goes. Hip Hip Hooray for Summer!!!!!



4 comments:
Porter a skateboarder- yay!! I can't wait to see pics of that!! :)
that is so fun. i hope porter does good at the skate camp. that is going to be hilarious i think! LOVE his jeep too. its amazing. good job mattie. it looks like indiana's jeep!
What an ego builder to have the best vehicle there. Way to go Matty and Porter. It does look like Indie's jeep at Disneyland. Cute pictures of all my Flakie Kiddies. Let's hear it for Summertime! WooHoo! I know you will be doing lots of fun things, but I'm on the countdown until you come and see me in Aug. That is going to be my best part of summer for sure. ILYT oxoxo
Yeah for summer! I can't wait to hear about skate camp. I hope I can come watch sometime! That will be awesome! Janie looks like she has chubbed up again! Can you believe our babies are going to be 1 ?!?!?!
Post a Comment